Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Galore

Being from California and not seeing a whole lot of snow in my lifetime, this is just amazing to me. There is SOOO much snow, more than I have ever seen anyway.
It went from this:
Thought this was a lot
To this:
And it keeps coming down
It's still coming down too! Notice in the second shot the tops of the rail on the deck are covered. It's really gorgeous, but I don't have to go any where. I am sure I wouldn't be thinking about it's beauty if I had places to go. The boys love it and Nicholas of course is digging the fact that he has had 2 snow days in a row and will pry get another. We played out in it yesterday and hope we will get to play in it again today.

Nicholas even did a little news cast for us yesterday:

1 comment:

Desiree Blake said...

I'm from California too.

Last month we got a foot of snow.

It was nice the first night.

But after that it was misery! I hated everything about it. Trying to walk down the driveway, drive.

I give you credit. I could never ever live in it!

But it is beautiful to look at! :]