Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Rudolph the red nose... cake pop!

Yes, yes, I am still behind on posting countdown pics. What do you expect with it being only 2 days until Christmas? We had lots of baking to do. The boys and I have made all sorts of treats. We still have a list of treats to make today. I remember baking Christmas cookies and treats each year when I was little, spending the whole day in the kitchen with my mom and loving every minute of it. Of course that could have been because it was the one time I was allowed to play with food and licking chocolate covered spoons and bowls is always a treat! I love that my boys and I are carrying on the tradition. This is our favorite this year, got the how to from Bakerella's blog.

Yummy!

Rudolph the red nose cake pop!

I promise to try and get 4,3 and 2 of the countdown up ASAP! We need to make a trip to see Santa today the boys still haven't gotten their picture taken with him this year!

2 comments:

Angela Carol Photography said...

Those are freakin' adorable!!! Great job!

Bakerella said...

They are freakin' adorable. Congrats!