Thursday, December 13, 2007

Breakfast with Santa and Candy Cane lane

We went to Breakfast with Santa last weekend. They did all sorts of crafts and fun stuff but best of all the kids got to see Santa:
Photo

Photo

Of course I didn't get one with everyone looking the same direction. We will be going to the mall to have the boys photo's taken with Santa.

Here is my Niece and my Nephew his first time meeting Santa:
Photo

Everyone had a nice time. We also went to Candy cane Lane that weekend here are some photo's from that:
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

It is so beautiful down that street every house lit up with it's own sort of theme. The boys just LOVED all the lights Chuck drove around a few times with them in the car so they would stay warm and I got out and froze while taking some photo's. I just love doing Christmas things, it really puts you in a great mood. YAY for Christmas Spirit!

Click image for larger view.

No comments: