Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Online baby shower | Cincinnati OH Maternity Photographer

I had a surprise online baby shower put together by the girls on My Signature board It was really fun and so unique. We all got on and chatted and played shower games. They even put together a gift basket and mailed it to me and tortured me with not being able to open it until the day of the shower. :-P They are such a great bunch of girls. I must say that Angie and Danielle really go above and beyond their board duties! I love those gals! Here are a couple shots taken by Nathaniel, he is the best 4 year old photographer I know!

Photo

Photo

I just love everything and had a great time. Thanks again!

2 comments:

Angela C. said...

Awww...I had a great time too. I was so glad to be able to help Danielle with this. I think it turned out fabulously!!

I can't wait to see baby Nolan. And the pics really did turn out great. He takes after you :)

Danielle said...

I agree, Nathaniel sure has talent.

It has been so fun being your siggy partner in crime. How could we not do something for you?! I enjoyed the shower so much!

Just remember I have a wedding 8 months from today...j/k! Love ya girl!