Sunday, August 31, 2008

Rain forest

Thought I would take some shots of some of my favorite things for Nolan. I am loving the rain forest collection we got. The colors are beautiful and I absolutely LOVE the little monkey! The other animals are precious too!

The Crib:
Crib

Monkey on the Crib mobile:
Monkey on the mobile

Diaper stacker:
Diaper stacker

Bouncer seat:
Bouncer

Monkey on the bouncer:
Monkey on the bouncer

Travel swing:
Travel swing

Monkey on the travel swing:
Monkey on the travel swing

Bassinet:
Bassinet

Monkey on the bassinet:
Bassinet mobile

The highchair and jumperoo are still in the boxes as he won't be using them for a bit but the pictures on the box sure are cute. I am getting the open top swing put together as well. :) Chuck did a good job picking out the collection, he also loves the monkey!

1 comment:

Angela Carol Photography said...

We have that mobile. It was Reese's most favorite thing. We even used it when she got older for the music and light.

I agree...great job Chuck, so cute!